Course Coming Soon – Dates to be Advised
What Is It? – The ABR® Designation: For Real Estate Buyer Agents
The Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) designation is designed for real estate buyer agents who focus on working directly with buyer-clients. When you decide to earn your ABR®, you gain:
– Valuable real estate education that elevates your skills and knowledge in the eyes of home buyers.
– Ongoing specialized information, programs and updates that help you stay on top of the issues and trends in successfully representing home buyers.
– Access to REBAC members-only marketing tools and resources, which provide an additional competitive edge.
The overall goals of the ABR® Designation Course are to:
– Prepare real estate professionals to thoroughly represent buyer-clients in real estate transactions and provide the quality of service and degree of fidelity to buyers that sellers have customarily enjoyed.
– Offer ideas and methods for building a buyer representation business.
– Develop a self-customized tool for conducting a buyer counseling session.
– Upon completing the two-day course and successfully passing the exam, you will have achieved ABR® candidate status, a three-year period during which you must fulfill the educational and experiential requirements to become an ABR® Designee.